Saffron Spices, Inc., provides the cooking solution with a single spice, a custom blend of spices called Touch of India. Through a combination of paprika, turmeric, coriander, cumin, black pepper, cardamom, saffron and other spices, this spice blend has created a surge of interest in both professional and home kitchens. It allows you to use just one spice and explore countless cooking possibilities. It will simplify Indian cuisine and bring fresh, aromatic, simple and tasty cooking to every kitchen. Our mission is to give people the confidence to tackle Indian cuisine without need of a spice glossary. Touch of India adds a complexity of flavors and a delicate aroma to vegetables, meat, fish and poultry dishes. Whether stir-frying, sautéing or grilling, the addition of Touch of India culinary fusion blend is certain to give any dish a new dimension and authenticity.
Saffron is the “King of Indian Spices.” Saffron is the red stigma of the fall flowering purple crocus. Saffron threads change into a bright yellow color when used and should be applied sparingly as a single spice because of its strong coloring, intense flavor and aroma.
Today, America is a melting pot of cultures where fusion cooking is a natural phenomenon. Fusion cooking is the art of blending the culinary techniques of different cultures. Integrating traditional Indian cooking with that of today’s busy lifestyle is the cornerstone of Saffron Spices. As you take this cooking journey from my kitchen to yours, the objective is not to prove my cooking skills, but to invoke yours.
9. This beautiful tin has become a center of attraction on kitchen counters and topic of conversation at the dinner table.
8. Before Touch of India spice came, it was not possible to purchase one Indian spice tin that would cook anything and everything.
7. Surprise your friends with the gift of cooking. Like the saying goes, “Don’t give man a fish, but teach him how to fish.
6. With all the tricks and trades of marketing and advertising, I still believe in the old fashion way the best advertising is word of mouth. After all, it’s not good marketing that sells the product, it’s the credibility of the product that brings the customer back.
5. Simple cooking solutions to Indian cuisine.
4. Don’t Say Curry cookbook dedicated to guide you with simple recipes for Touch of India spice.
3. Salt free and all natural
2. Made in the USA
1. Cooking with friends and family for a bonding experience.